Microsoft accounts are quite popular across the world for their user-friendly services and features. They are also well-known as other names such as Hotmail or Outlook accounts. However, they are generally names as Outlook officially but they still are flagship accounts of Microsoft. Thus, calling them just the Microsoft accounts shouldn’t be the big deal. These accounts enable its users the accessibility to various types of services and features availed by Microsoft for example, Windows OS, Microsoft App store, Xbox among other services. Moreover, various other features such as well organized, automatic syncing with contacts and other data, offline email access, multiple ways for email lookup, are some of the unique features of and such accounts.
So are you stuck with a password reset situation with your Microsoft account? Well, the inability to access email accounts can really your mind messed up and when it comes to Microsoft accounts, you use multiple ways to Account.Live com/password/reset, If you are confused with the process then read this article further to know about the password recovery steps for your Microsoft email account using account.live.com/acsr.
Recover Microsoft Account: Account.live.com/acsr
The following methods will surely help you out with the reset Microsoft password account process on different platforms.
- Use Recovery Webpage To Reset Microsoft Account Password
- Use the account.live.com/acsr link to navigate to the password recovery page in your web browser
- Enter the username/email address of your Microsoft account and then do the CAPTCHA verification
- Now select any reset option from your Email Address or Phone Number and then get the account verification code from Microsoft, after that you will get the code in your recovery email .
- You can select the, Once you get the code, enter it in the given field on the password reset page
- Click on verify button and fill in all the required details in order to verify your Microsoft account.
- After you enter all the provided details fill additional details.
- Fill out all the details you will find the page where you have to fill the accounts to which you have sent the mail earlier then click on next, then you will get the popup that your application has been submitted Now Microsoft will review your details and get in touch with you through your alternate email address to recover your account live password.
Now if you are unable to use the account.live.com/acsr link to recover your account password or you have any confusion with the aforementioned steps then you are strongly advised to get in touch with the tech experts at Microsoft. The professional techies will surely help you out with the password reset process on Microsoft without any hassle.
Method for Account.Live com/password/reset with Account.live.com/acsr
- First of all, visit the Microsoft account login page via any desired web browser.
- Then, enter the associated email address or Phone Number, or skype id in the text box.
- Tap on the Next button and then, enter your account password.
- If you have entered the Microsoft account then, go to the ‘Profile setting’ option.
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ option.
- If you have the same contact associated with your account click on I have a coded else, click I don’t have any of these.
- Click on next,
- After this, you will receive password reset mail on the provided email, click on that ane you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Finally, write a new password in the text box twice and you are done.
Microsoft Account Password Reset Not Working
Sometimes, users face issues signing and find the immediate solution to fix the Microsoft account password reset not working. If you are getting signing issues with windows computers there might be several issues. Just follow the below-presented steps and learn how to solve the reset not working issue.
Solution 1: Check the Microsoft Password Reset URL
Before starting anything, just ensure that you are entering the correct URL for the Microsoft account password reset. The correct URL is ‘account.live.com.sign’. Use this link for the password reset. If you are facing a web browser issue, just try a similar URL in another browser.
Solution 2: Clear Browser history
If the password reset URL is not working so just clear all the history of the web browser and then, try for the password reset.
Solution 3: Check the internet connection
If you are trying to log in to your Microsoft account but getting a very slow response so you must try to check the wireless or wired internet speed.
Moreover, you can also consult with the experts for further issues that might be responsible for your account passwords issue such as compatibility issues, account lockdown issues, inappropriate settings, and other major issues. Hence, connecting with experts to get help to Account.Live com/password/reset, will only make you understand your account’s issues and you will also get assurance for not encountering any further problem for an unforeseen period.