We own so many different accounts today that remembering too many passwords has become a big headache. Moreover, if you don’t use your Samsung account frequently, then forgetting Samsung ID and password is instinct. But password problems trouble a lot where you need to sign-in to your Samsung account urgently. In that case, this step-by-step guide will help you to recover your Samsung ID and then you can easily reset your Samsung password as well through account.samsung.com forgot password.
Samsung account password can be recovered via several methods depending on the information provided at the time of account set up using the same Find ID or with account.samsung.com forgot password.
Reset Samsung Password with account.samsung.com forgot Password
Anyone can forget or get confused with the ID that was submitted at the time of Samsung account set up. And if you hold more than one account, then remembering which ID was linked to your Samsung account is even more difficult. Hence it is always suggested to set up more than one option for account recovery later. Here’s how you can recover your Samsung account ID and can reset your Samsung password :
- Navigate to account.samsung.com on your device and visit the Sign-in page
- Then click on Find ID or reset password link below the sign-in button.
- Now, choose Find ID option and enter your first and last name, date of birth and click on Find my ID.
- If the ID provided is active, then you will be directed to your Samsung account successfully from there you can easily reset your password.
- If account was set up using the email, then you just need to enter the same email and a verification code will be sent on this email. Just enter this code in the required field and then you can reset your password.
- If account was set up using phone number, then enter your phone number and submit the code sent on this number.
- If you don’t have access to the email or phone number, then you can also sign-in to your Samsung account using any Google account irrespective of whether it is linked to your Samsung account or not. Just click on Google icon located at the bottom of the sign-in page, submit your active email ID and password and grant the permission to sign-in via Google use one of those options rest you have to follow the onscreen instructions and create new password for your Samsung account.