In web-based email clients like Outlook Web where adding contacts very much simple and straightforward and it itself within the Outlook app. However, If you’re trying to find a way to add contacts on Gmail, you should follow the given steps because the option is not there so, to add contacts to Gmail one needs to follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, open the Gmail Login page from your preferred web browser.
- Next, you need to do is Open the email of the sender which you want to add to your contacts.
- Now, Tap the three vertical dots icon to the right side of the message.
- Click Add to Contacts list and it gets saved automatically to your contacts.
- Now you have to do is go to Google Contacts from the provided link of through the whole way as shown in the picture.
- if you want to edit any details or wish to add more information you can do it as shown in the below picture.
I wish we are able to solve your query, however, still have some doubts about how to add contacts to Gmail contacts and want to clear then you can come in touch with our technical support team through the provided number on our website.