How to Resolve the Issue: When Adobe Reader Not Working?
Adobe reader has become a very important part of daily life because most of the people prefer documents in PDF mode and it is only available in adobe reader in the best way. Adobe reader has made through very complex coding by talented developers, for this reason, it is very compact and users can operate with windows 7, 8, and Windows 10. But, sometimes, users face trouble with adobe reader and searching instant solutions so if your Adobe Reader not working in any mode so don’t worry because here you will get accurate information about it and you can easily access your PDF with the very frequent way so just see the below given methods for immediate solutions.
Method: 1: Disable the protection mode:
The protection mode provides a security layer to the adobe reader and also it offers a covering from all malicious documents to the adobe reader where they can harm and unsafe your location and files. But sometimes it can be painful for the users because it doesn’t enter any file after corrupted documents. If your Adobe Reader not working so you need to disable protection mode from your adobe reader. To get actual steps, just follow the below steps:
- First, open the Adobe reader.
- Just, choose the “Edit” option from the menus.
- Then, tap on “Preferences”.
- You will get a popup under the adobe reader
- Now, select “Security enhance”.
- After then, uncheck the “Enable protected mode” option.
- Finally, tap on the “OK” button.
Therefore, restart your computer and open any Pdf which will be smoothly open on Adobe reader. After above-given efforts, if your Adobe Reader not working so just follow below presented another method.
Method: 2: Repair the Adobe Reader Installation Error:
On the duration of installation, adobe reader carries some damages files and after sometimes adobe reader doesn’t give smooth performance due to corrupted files so users should immediately repair through installation for better experience. To get solutions, just have a look below steps:
- Just open your Adobe reader on your computer.
- Now, click on the “Help” option from the menus
- After then, select the “Repair Adobe Reader Installation” option from the list.
Thus, users will get the best features of adobe reader after repairing. But if your adobe reader not working after installation so just see another method.
Method: 3: Replace the Default PDF:
Normally, users take the experience of adobe reader through reading, print, and sometimes edit. After all activity’s adobe reader can be corrupt so users have to change the pdf into the default.
- Firstly, right-click on the Pdf.
- Choose the “Open with” in under the click option.
- Click on “Adobe reader DC”
- After then, you will get a fresh adobe reader.
Accordingly, Users can easily access the adobe pdf after the change the default pdf but after this procedure, your Adobe reader not working so just go with another method.
Method: 4: Reinstall the Adobe Reader:
Adobe reader doesn’t work due to old version, corrupted files, and malicious bugs and if you want to rid from all these kinds of things so just reinstall your adobe reader because this is only the way where you can easily solve an issue with very short manner. To get the reinstallation and uninstallation method, just see the below given steps.
- Just, type “Windows + R” in the search bar of your computer.
- Then, select on “Program” option.
- After then, select the “Program and features”.
- Find the “Adobe Reader” in the list.
- Finally, tap on the “Uninstall” button.
- After the uninstall, go to the official website of Adobe Reader.
- Just click on the “Install” button
- Finally, tap on “Finish”.
That’s all, now your adobe reader will work smoothly after applying the above-presented method after all, if your Adobe Reader not working so there may be some technical issues so on those conditions, you should take the help of experts.