Apple’s iCloud Backup option is an easy way helps to quickly make a copy of your all information material or data on your iPhone device. After backed up in iCloud, you could simply set up a new device or return/restore data on the one you already have. So, here get the complete guide that how to take a Backup iPhone to iCloud with ease steps.
Therefore, iCloud are the accurately comprehensive choice, for backing up of your iPhone, iPod, or iPad devices data, such photos, and videos, also your contact list, application data, text messages, and settings from your iPhone.
Therefore, iOS 5, is a comprised feature on with every iPhone, iCloud will back up your iPhone’s data automatically, but first, you have to turn the feature on. To start a backup to iCloud, follow the below mentioned simple steps.
Simple Steps to Backup iPhone to iCloud: –
- First of all, connect your iPhone device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Then go to the “Settings” option.
- Next, choose “iCloud”, and then “Backup” option.
- Now, turn ON the option “iCloud Backup”, if it’s not already turned on.
- Then make sure a WIFI connection is ON and then hit on the “Back Up Now” option.
- Now, it’s time to verify that your backup by clicking “Settings” option, then “iCloud”, and then “Storage”, and then “Manage Storage”, and then choose your device.
- Then you will see a list of all your latest backup.
In this manner, you can straightforwardly take a backup of all your important data, such as photos, videos, and other files.
Besides, iCloud Backup of 5GB files is free for the first time. But, if you essential above 5GB of storage in your iCloud backup, then you will have to pay a monthly fee. Meanwhile, for 50GB is $0.99 per-month cost, for 200GB is $2.99 per-month cost, and for 1TB Apple charges $9.99 per-month cost. These costs might not look abrupt, but they are yet important greater than the rates of most online data storage facilities.
Hence, save your memories by taking Backup iPhone to iCloud, and experience with your devices.