Canon printer is an inkjet printer that uses bubble-jet technology? The specialty of canon is reinforced by world-class technology like optical, imaging, and industrial products. It offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes Copier MFD; managed document services include the printer, documents, and Fax-Machine, etc. This printer is good for home use includes a photo printer. This printer also provided is high graded in service and support. If you want to connect a Canon printer to WI-FI, you can follow the instruction carefully.
The process to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi
- Press the “Power” button of your printer to turn it on.
- Go to the setting option and press long it.
- Click on the “Arrow “button and move to the device setting selection and click on the “Ok” button.
- Open the LAN settings tab and click on the “OK” option.
- Again press on the “Arrow” button and gain open the wireless LAN setting.
- Then click on the “OK “button. Now your printer will start presented WIFI networks. If the light blinks on the printer it means your network has been found.
- If the process to catch a WIFI connection takes too much time then click on the “stop” button and you will be redirected to LAN setting again.
- Now click on “OK” and you will find the WIFI network soon.
- When catching the WIFI networks enter the WPS password and click ok.
- If you entered the correct password, the printer screen will show connected.
Hopefully, you are able to successfully connect your Canon printer to the WiFi network by now. Still, this issue is bothering you or you have any questions please let me know.