Facebook.com/Login/Identify for Facebook Login Problems
Facebook is a widely popular social media platform that provides connectivity services. It enables the users to share personal videos, images, quotes, and other content perfectly. This social media platform is like any digital platform that needs a username and password to be accessed. When your Facebook account does not open, you are first suggested to check whether the “Caps Lock” button is turned on. Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive. If you have lost access to your account, you need to follow Facebook.com/login/identify or facebook.com/recovery methods we have mentioned below.
Facebook.com/login/identify In order to recover your Fb Account
First of all, visit the website of Facebook and enter the phone number which can be used to phone you. If you have linked any trusted phone numbers with the Facebook account then you can ask for the code from your trusted contact person, you require three codes to recover your account. In case you have lost access to both Contact numbers and Email ID.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify or www.facebook.com/recover.php
- Click on the option forgot password to start recovering process.
- Enter the Email ID which is linked with the Facebook account and get the recover the code at the email id and enter the code at the required web field.
Facebook.com/login/identify with your date of birth
Facebook also submits the option of verifying and identifying through the security question and you provide your date of birth to recover the account the process to facebook.com/login/identify date of birth is easy with the help of simple steps are following.
- Open the facebook.com/login/identify and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the log-in icon on the top right corner of the screen and enter the username and password.
- Now click the forgotten password?
- Open when you will be asked the password.
- After that, you will be redirected to open the next page when you can see multiple options of Facebook account recovery and then click o no longer have access to these.
- Now open the next page, you might be asked some security question in order to confirm you an identity that may include your date of birth you will have entered at the time of account creation.
Now you can easily enter the new password for your account and then confirm to password after re-entering.
Recover your account by a friend or family member
As per the latest security updates of Facebook, when you open Facebook in the device which you use most to log in to Facebook, if Facebook recognizes your device then you will able to reset your Facebook password. If you try to reset the password from the network which you use the most log in to the account, then you will get the arrival to the account.
Recover your account by the customer care professionals
Hopefully, you have recovered your lost account. No worries if you have not done this yet. Facebook offers highly satisfactory account management and recovery services to millions of users. If you are facing any issue or have any query related to the account recovery, please make a call to the official helpline number. You can contact the customer care agents at any time customer care number then via call, email, or live chat.