In this post, here are defined simple methods of Factory Reset HP Laptop Without Password. So, in case you have forgotten the window login password of your HP Laptop. Then these methods will help to recover the password easily.
Methods to Factory Reset Hp Laptop Without Password
Method 1: Factory Reset HP Laptop by Windows Settings
- On your HP laptop, press the ‘Windows’ key and find ‘Reset this PC’ and choose it.
- Then a window will appear, view for ‘Get Started’, and click on it.
- Pick the Keep my files option. Hit on Next.
- Tap on the ‘Reset’ option, then the operating system will reinstall the process and the device will restart.
- Hit on the option ‘just remove my files’ to remove all your files.
- Now tap on ‘Reset’ and then wait for a few minutes while the process of factory reset gets completed.
Method 2: Factory Reset Hp Laptop by Recovery Manager
- You can also perform a factory reset HP laptop without a password by the Recovery Manager option in the following way.
- First, on your HP laptop, disconnect all associated devices & cables.
- Then turn ON the HP laptop and continually press the ‘F11’ key till picking an option screen is shown.
- On the ‘Troubleshoot’ when a ‘choose an option’ window will appear.
- Tap on the ‘Recovery Manager option.
- At the left pane, from the ‘Help section’, pick the ‘System Recovery’ option.
- Then a Recovery Manager window will open to back up your files, pick a ‘backup’ option or you can pick the ‘Recover without backing up your files’ option if you do not need to back up all your separate files.
- Hit on the Next button.
- Follow on-screen instructions to end the process of factory reset HP laptop without a password.
This process will take hardly 40 to 50 minutes. During the process, your HP laptop will restart many times this was all about how to Factory Reset HP Laptop Without Password