Today, life seems so easy, as we can access anything in few minutes just by instructing our phone to do the required action. With Google Assistant you can have access to anything on any device. Whether it’s a birthday, meetings or news, entertainment, appliances, or even our TV remote, we can control everything and anything at our home or workplace with Google assistant. All we need to say is “OK Google”. So, let’s have a look at how to g.co/assistant/setup on different devices.
How to set up Google assistance on iPhone?
If you use Google Assistant on all your devices and unable to g.co/assistant/setup hands-free on your iPhone, then you can achieve this with Siri Shortcuts. Here are the steps how to do it:
- To set up Google Assistant on your iPhone for hands-free use, you need to download two apps namely Google assistant and shortcuts app from the app store
- Once, both these apps are downloaded, open the Shortcuts app and visit shortcuts library, then tap on Create shortcut
- Next, type the trigger word “Hey Google” in the search bar, and press the play button to ensure it’s working.
- Once selected, click done and an untitled shortcut will be added to Siri shortcuts
- Now, click on the three dots at the untitled shortcut and name it by tapping the sliders at the top right corner
- Then select Add to Siri and preserve your voice by saying “ok Google” or “get Google”
- Confirm it by tapping on done and Google assistant set up on your iPhone is done.
- If you face any issues in these steps, feel free to contact our support team.
How to set up Google Assistant on Android Phone?
- For g.co/assistant/setup, open the Google app on your android phone
- Tap the More option at the bottom left corner of your android screen
- Select settings and choose Voice from the settings list
- Then select your assistant language and tap on the Voice match tab
- Now, click on the Ok Google tab, click next, read the agreement page and click on I agree
- Here, say Ok Google three times to preserve your voice and Finish the process.
- Now, Google Assistant is ready to hear you both on-screen and off-screen.
How to set up Google assistant on TV?
To use Google assistance on your TV you must have an android TV. Google assistance reduces your browsing time and provides full control of your TV. No matter what TV brand you have, you can easily set up Google Assistant on your Android TV through g.co/assistant/setup as follows:
- First, you need to make sure that your android TV and phone are connected to the same network.
- Next, your TV’s software must be updated to the latest version and the Google Assistant app must be installed on your phone.
- Now, you need to visit your TV settings>General>Voice
- Then select Google assistant, accept the terms and conditions and say “set up my assistance device” on your phone Google assistance app and read the instructions.
- Choose your TV from the list of devices and match the code or scan the QR code or visit the website shown on your TV screen depending on your TV brand and model. Follow the instructions on your phone and TV and your set-up is done.