For some, passwords are hard to remember. If you happen to be one of them and unable to recall your Yahoo password, no worries. You can easily get back your Yahoo account without much hustle, even if you don’t have access to your registered phone number and alternate/recovery email address. Here we have mentioned step-wise instructions that one needs to follow to recover the forgotten password of a Yahoo account without a mobile number and alternative email ID. In case you are looking for a professional to guide you through in real-time, dial Yahoo Mail Password Recovery Number without delay.
How would you recover Yahoo email password without phone number and recovery email?
When you don’t have a recovery email address or phone number as an option to sign in to Yahoo account, log in through answering security questions is the last resort. Security questions are a set of few questions, set by a user at the time of creating a new email address. By giving the right answers, users can access their Yahoo email account and reset the password in no time. Find below the steps to follow to recover Yahoo email account and so, the password:
- Go to the Yahoo homepage and select Sign in, given at the top of the page.
- Click on the ‘Difficulty signing in?’ option and enter your Yahoo email address.
- Next, you have to enter the displayed CAPTCHA.
- You will be provided with multiple options, out of which you have to select “Security Questions”.
- Now enter the right answers to all questions.
- On the next step, you have to create a new password and enter it once again for confirmation.
- When you are done, sign in to your Yahoo account.
By following the mentioned steps, you will be able to recover your Yahoo account and password. In case, you come across any issue, contact the professionals available just a call away. All you have to do is dial Yahoo Mail Password Recovery Number for assistance