Nowadays, varied online platforms, including Instagram, give users an option to log in to their profile using the one-click Facebook sign-in option. Though this feature comes handy when one is in a hurry to log into his profile, sometimes it asks the user to enter the password. If you are trying to login to your Instagram account, but couldn’t able to do so, reset the password using your Facebook account. Additionally, users have an option to take Instagram password recovery support from the experts in case they don’t remember the password.
How to reset the Instagram password using the Facebook account?
For the case, when you couldn’t remember the password of your Instagram profile, recover the account back using your Facebook account otherwise dial Instagram password recovery helpline number for immediate assistance.
Follow the given steps if you are an Android or iOS user:
- Open Instagram and enter your username. You can also use your email address or phone number to log in.
- If you have linked your Facebook account to Instagram, click on ‘Login with Facebook’ icon.
- Either it will directly open your profile or will ask you to enter your Facebook account’s password. Enter it.
- When you are done, Instagram will take you to password recovery page.
- Create a strong password and write it again for confirmation.
- Upon completion, sign in to your Instagram account once again to ensure the changes have been made successfully.
If you come across any difficulty, take help from Instagram password recovery support service directly.