If you are facing an issue on the Microsoft Office so might be, you are using the old version of MS office and instant resolutions of any issue, just Update Microsoft Office. There are various ways to get an instant update but here you will get a complete solution with step by step guidance so just follow the below-given steps:
There are two types of updates such as:
How to Get Automatic Microsoft Office update on windows?
- Tap on the Microsoft icon or open the Microsoft icon via the search bar.
- Click on the ‘File’ option. (Situated upper right-hand corner)
- Select the ‘Account’ from the list.
- Choose ‘Update Option’ and press the ‘Enable Updates’.
- Therefore, you can easily get the automatic update via the above-presented steps but if you have a Mac computer so there might be some difference to active update Microsoft office. Just see the below-presented steps for Mac.
How to enable Automatic Microsoft office update on Mac?
- Just open the Microsoft office on the Mac computer.
- Tap on the ‘Help’ option from the menu bar.
- Select the ‘Check for updates’ from the drop-down menu.
- The Microsoft auto-update window will appear on the screen and then, check the box on the Automatically download and install option.
- Besides, if you have enabled the automatic update Microsoft office so you need to go through the manual process of update.
How to get a Manual update on Microsoft office?
- Firstly, open the Microsoft office on a desktop or laptop.
- Hit on the File option from the menu bar.
- Select the Account option and tap on the updates option.
- Press the Update Now option from the list.
- Log-in Microsoft accounts via credentials or make a new account.
- Microsoft will check the latest update and then download it.
- Restart your desktop or laptop and use the latest updated Microsoft office.