How to Recover Icloud Account Password
iCloud Account Recovery
iCloud is one of the most popular and top-rated storage. It is basically designed and developed by an Apple incorporation. Apple company is one of the best manufacturing companies in the mobile, laptop, watch and other electronic gadgets. iCloud is used for storing documents, images, videos, etc. it can be backup. There are millions of people who don’t want to keep data on devices because the reason is that if the laptop mobile or any gadget lost then you can lose all the data no matter it is confidential, non-confidential. Sometimes, iCloud users forget their password in that case they get fret and start emulating. Some process of iCloud account recovery is given below. It is helpful to resolve your issues regarding the iCloud account.
Icloud Account Recovery Steps: ICLOUD
The user must follow the steps given below, because if you leave even one step accidentally, then you cannot find a solution to your problem:
1. First of all click on the Apple id.
2. Click on the password and security option.
3. If you are being asked to enter id and password, then click on forgotten password.
4. Follow all the given instructions.
5. After that, the password reset option will appear on the screen.
6. You must enter the device unlock password before changing the iCloud password.
7. Make sure your password should be unique and alphanumeric order, not in simple characters.
How to Recover iCloud Password in Mac
If you are using your recover iCloud account on Mac and forget the account password of iCloud and wish to iCloud account recovery in Mac, in this situation you no need to worry about that because password recovery options are available. If you do not know the process of recovery iCloud password on Mac. No problem, just apply the given steps carefully and you will surely find a solution to your problem.
1. Click on the Apple icon, which is shown on the top left corner.
2. Choose your system preference and click on iCloud.
3. They ask to enter the id and password then click on the ‘Forget password’ link in the below section.
4. In the id, field enters your Apple id and click on continue.
5. They will ask for your phone number. Enter the phone number they will send security code on your phone and enter the received code.
6. Before setting the new password, make sure your password should be strong in alphanumeric form.
How to Recover iCloud Account on iPhone
When you are using the recover iCloud account on iPhone and forget the iCloud password in this way you are not able to use your iCloud. Don’t worry because you are a few steps away to recover your iCloud password on your iPhone. Just follow the given steps carefully and get your account back.
1. First, open the iPhone setting and tap on the sign-in option, which is shown on the top.
2. And then tap on don’t have an Apple id option.
3. Again tap on forgot Apple id option.
4. Enter your id of iCloud account that you want to recover your password and tap on Next.
5. Enter the mobile number to get the verification code. Click on Next.
6. Enter a new password for your iCloud account.
7. By proceeding with the above steps your iCloud account has been recovered.
iCloud Account recovery Not Working
If all the above steps do not work properly then you have another option to take support from customer care. Customer care contact number is everywhere. You can take customer support number from any search engine. It is authorized by the company. When you dial on that number support will pick your call within a minute. They all are high experts and have years of experience.
They always try to make satisfied to the users. Without satisfaction, they will never put your call. The contact number is available 24*7. Whenever you feel need help regarding iCloud you can call. By the contact number, your time becomes short and get better solutions on multiple queries regarding iCloud account/password recovery not working or others. Other services like iCloud password recovery, iCloud password reset, iCloud account reset, etc. are provided by the expert team.