Are you having difficulties sending or receiving text messages using your iPhone, iPad or Mac devices? Even all of your messages are quickly looking in green bubbles? or messages are not showing up in the correct order and iMessage Not Working properly on your devices? Are you thinking why iMessage isn’t properly working? Then don’t worry about it. Therefore, simple
Troubleshooting solutions are mentioned below, which will help you to fix this issue easily.
Reasons for iMessage Not Working
There are numerous reasons happen behind this problem, and that’s why iMessage stopped work such as it could be a problem with Apple’s iMessage server, an issue with the Messages app or your settings could require adjusting.
Simple Solutions to Fix iMessage Not Working Problem
Solution 1. Ensure You’ve Proper Internet Connection
iMessage desires enough data connection to work, so you essential to ensure that you have to receive 3G or 4G internet or data availability, or a good WIFI signal. Without a cellular data connection or WIFI, your iMessage won’t send.
Solution 2. Ensure iMessage IS ON and Setup Correctly
You have to verify that you are set to send and receive iMessages by going to “Settings” then “Messages” and then checking that iMessage is turned ON.
I hope your problem is resolved now. But, if still, it’s not solved, then go to the next step.
Solution 3. Delete Some Messages
Sometimes, iMessages slows down due to loaded several photos, videos, and messages on your Messages app. To solve this issue, you have to also try to delete messages, photos, and videos. But note that images sent through iMessage won’t look automatically in your Photos app.
Solution 4. Turn Off and On Again and Restart Messages: –
- If all the above steps still aren’t working, then you
- should try to turn it off and on again to fix the problem. Means turn
- iMessage off, then reboot, and then back on to proper working.
Follow these steps to fix iMessage Not Working issue
- Go to “Settings”, then “Messages” and then tap the button next to iMessage to turn iMessage off on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once you have rebooted, then go back to “Settings”, then “Messages” and then turn iMessage back on.
- Then sign-out of your Apple ID and then sign-in again.
- This the simple step that will help to Fix iMessage Not Working issue.