These days, most mobile devices come with Bluetooth. Bluetooth is a usual short-range wireless technology that permits you to attach a list of various peripherals include as keyboards, mice, and speakers to your PC wirelessly. If you are running Windows 10 on your PC and phone and want to Install Bluetooth driver on windows 10, then the configuration process is so simple.
Therefore, if you are going to install the driver the first time then it’s ok. But, its second time or you want to replace a faulty Bluetooth adapter by removing and adding a new one, then before installation, you should uninstall the driver, and then reinstall Bluetooth driver Windows 10 again.
Simple steps to Install Bluetooth driver on windows 10.
First Way: –
Here is a quick way to uninstall the device and then update your Bluetooth driver and that is to use Device Manager permits you to let Windows 10 automatically detect and install a new driver if it finds one.
Follow these steps: –
- In your Windows10, right-click on the “Start” button on the taskbar and then hit on the “Device Manager” option.
- In the “Device Manager”, expand the Bluetooth category tree to view the option “Bluetooth adapter’s entry”.
- Then right click on the “Bluetooth adapter’s entry”, and then hit on the option “Uninstall device”, which will directly open the “Uninstall device” dialog box.
- Next, verify the Delete the driver software for this device option and then hit on the “Uninstall” button.
- After that, to reinstall the Bluetooth driver, simply navigate to the “Settings” app then “Update & Security” and then “Windows Update”, and then click the “Check for updates” button. Then it will automatically download and Install Bluetooth driver on windows 10.
Second way: –
Install Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver via Manufacturer’s Website
- First, install “Bluetooth Driver Windows 10” via Manufacturer’s Website.
- Then go to “Device Manager” option, and then locate “Bluetooth” and then you will see the manufacturer from your Bluetooth’s name.
- Then go to the official website of this vendor and then download the latest driver for your Bluetooth device.
- Next, double-click on the downloaded setup file and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Third Way: –
Install Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver via Third-Party Tool
Also, you can install a licensed driver update tool on your PC or phone and start the Bluetooth driver installation. there are many tools are offered in the market, that you can use efficiently.
That’s all, Hopefully, the above information is helpful for you.