Various branded printers are widely available in the market, making it easy to choose your favorite printer with the best features. Lexmark Printers is one of the well-known brands that produce high-quality printers with amazing features. But no matter what brand of printer you purchase, sometimes the printer may encounter some technical issues.
If the Lexmark printer print, prints blank pages, doesn’t communicate with the computer. And many other issues prevail. Every month we receive hundreds of complaints about Lexmark printer not printing issues and we always try to provide a quick fix. In this article, we’ve covered some methods you can use when the Lexmark printer not printing.
Fixes For Lexmark Printer Not Printing Issue
Here I will describe the Lexmark printer factors that will not be printed and the troubleshooting tips.
1. Check If the printer is correctly connected
Sometimes if there is a problem with the connection between your Lexmark printer and the computer, it will not be printed. First of all, check how the printer is connected. Is it connected by cable or wireless? If it is connected to a USB cable, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. Once you set up the printer, restart this computer. If it is connected to the telephone, make sure the internet is working properly. Also, check if the printer is able to connect to your wireless network, and launch your device.
2. Uninstall your Printer and then Re-install
Uninstalling and reinstalling the printer is one of the ways to solve the problem of Lexmark printer not printing efficiently. The computer control panel can be used to effectively address the problem by following these steps:
- Type settings In the Windows 10 search box lick Settings.
- Now click on devices.
- From the left menu select the Printers and Scanner option.
- Now select the printer you want to remove or uninstall then click on uninstall.
3. Update Printer Drivers
The Lexmark printer driver update can be done manually or automatically. Updating drivers to maintain and operate the Lexmark printer is an important process
Download and install the driver update. This process requires patience, time, and the effective use of computer skills.
The process requires users to visit Lexmark’s official website to download the driver by searching for drivers on the Download Printer download page.
The Lexmark Driver and Software has been provided on the website from where the users can download and correct the driver selection to the latest drivers.
Manually Fix Lexmark Printer not Printing Issue
- Visit this website to download Lexmark printer driver.
- Here you have to add your printer model no. Select from suggestions.
- Choose your operating system whether it is Windows / MAC / Linux.
- Next, choose the version of your operating system then select language.
- At the end click on submit.
Automatic- For the Automatic process download any third-party printer driver software that can solve the problem of the Lexmark printer not the printing issue, You can move the drivers on the Google Lexmark printer or you can get in touch with us to get help.
4. Restart Print spooler service
- Open run box by pressing windows key + R.
- Here you have to Type services.msc
- Inside all the services find out Print Spooler
- Once you find it right-click on it and click on stop.
- Again open the run box by pressing Windows + R paste this text C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS inside it then click OK.
- Now delete all the printer folders and Files.
- Unplug the printer and restart your Print Spooler service again.
Lexmark Printer not Printing after Window 10 Update
Resolve Lexmark error after window 10 update. You want to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- If you are using Bluetooth or wireless printer and select add Bluetooth or wireless or network discoverable printer then again select the printer and follow all references.
- When you are using the wired printer then you select first to add a local or network printer and follow manual settings then choose an existing port and printer and follow the on-screen direction
- First of all, you can try to run the printer troubleshooter.
- Click the start button
- Now open the control panel.
- Type the troubleshooter in the search box and click on troubleshooting.
- Now click on the printer under hardware and sound then open the troubleshooter.
If you are having printing problems with only one program, check for updates or bug fixes for this application or Microsoft offers an automated troubleshooting tool that is available for free download from its website, which may help identify and troubleshoot your reason behind Lexmark printer, not printing problem.