Outlook Account Recovery
Microsoft has the top most product and provides amazing services. Its an IT-based company giving the best outlook to the user. The outlook email provides the best webmail services to the user. Users’ queries are solved easily by contacting the outlook account recovery number. The Outlook email that gives the best security to the folders that are provided by the user. The immediate effects can be obtained with ease and the spam messages are stored in a separate folder.
The hazardous glitch that takes place while working on the Outlook email is forgetting the account password. The Outlook email can keep out the spam messages out of the system. The helping nature gives the best policy to the user. There are ways to reset the Outlook email password.
Ways to Recover Outlook Account Password
Forgotten password can be recovered by visiting the official website of Microsoft. So, here are steps for recovering your Outlook Email Account Password.
- Open your web browser and go to the official site of Outlook
- Click on ‘Sign-in’, enter your Outlook email address and follow with clicking on ‘Next’
- Now, click on ‘Forgot my Password’ link
- First, click on ‘I forget my password’, then hit on ‘Next’
- Still, if you are unable to sign-in despite the correct password then click on the second option ‘I know my password but I can’t sign-in’.
- Seems that your account is hacked so select the third option ‘I think some else is using my Microsoft Outlook Account’
- Now enter that characters are visible to you then click on ‘Next’
- Choose that option will verify you such as your phone number or email address, where you receive a code,i.e. SMS or email.
- If you don’t have any contacts with outlook then Click on ‘I don’t have any of these’
- Thereafter, wait for a few seconds, you receive a verification code to go back to the password recovery page for entering the verification code.
- Now, your Outlook Account password will be recovered.
In case if you don’t have verification codes then go for submitting a recovery form. While already turned on two-step verification for your account, then you won’t be able to use the recovery form. Hence, you have more secure ways to recover passwords such as turning on two-step verification. This prevents anyone from signing in without two forms of identification, no matter how much information they know about your account.
Outlook Account Recovery Phone Number
If you are still, looking for assistance
Read a blog: Outlook Not Receiving Emails