Due to some sort of mishaps, users may have forgotten the Google account password as a result of which they may not be able to access any of the services of Google account.
User has forgotten their Google login ID These days it is common to forget your Google login ID and it is difficult to access your account. If you know your password, but you don’t have a Google ID, you won’t be able to access your account. However, on the Passwords.Google.Com Account Recovery page, there are various ways to solve almost any problem that Google users may encounter. It usually helps you recover your account through the phone number or recovery email address registered to your account. User has forgotten their Google login password All Google users are advised not to use a simple password when creating a Google Account, but sometimes other issues may arise. That is, “I forgot my Google password”. You can perform a Google account recovery by recovery email ID or recovery phone number. However, your account may not be recovered, especially if you do not have access to your recovery email address or recovery phone number.
Passwords.Google.Com Account Recovery With The Help Of Security Question
- First, you need to visit our Google account recovery page by entering your Google address in the designated box of https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery/ to recover Gmail Account.
- Then, click Next.
- Enter the last password you used to log in to your Google account. If you forget the password, click the “Try another method” link.
- A new page will now open prompting you to restore your Google account.
- After clicking the phone number, click the “Try another option” option to see how to answer the security question, and then you will be asked to provide answers to some security questions.
- Now you need to provide the correct answer for each security question, then enter a new password for your Google account, and then re-enter the same password to confirm
Passwords.Google.Com Account Recovery using a phone number
Here are the steps to perform a Passwords.Google.Com Account Recovery by phone number:
- Go to the Google account recovery official page Go to the account recovery page.
- Then enter the password you want to recover with your Google ID and click Next.
- Either remember the Try link or click the last password to enter it.
- Now you will be prompted to send the code to your registered phone number and click Send Code.
- The confirmation phone number is sent to the recovery phone number, then enter the code you received.
- Click on the Submit tab and you will see the code entered by Google. Enter a new unique password in the New Password field, then enter it again in the Confirm Password box.
- Click the Change Password tab to complete the process.
This way you can create a password with your phone number. Passwords.Google.Com Account Recovery can be done in a very simple and effective way. if its not helping use another method given below.
Passwords.Google.Com account Recovery using the date of birth
If you need to reset your Google Account, you can do so using your recovery email or phone number. However, if you are looking for information that you need to recover a Google Account from the date of birth, you cannot. You can also follow the steps to recover a Google Account.
- To Recover Google account, first go to the login page
- Click the “Forget page” option then You will be automatically redirected to the account recovery page.
- Here You will be asked to enter the old password you remember.
- Enter it and try another way. If account recovery is enabled, you will be provided with three account recovery options
- Users cannot access their emails or numbers, so they can answer security questions.
- If you click “Try another computer technical article”, click the answer to the security question.
- From there you have to choose one of the options of birthdays. You should not use anything unsafe, then it will ask for DOB for recovery
- Answer it and recover your account now you will found prompt to Confirm your account.When done, enter a new password and re-enter it for confirmation
Recover Gmail password Using https //g.co/recover
To recover the Google account, the user must go to the Google sign-in page using https://g.co/recover
- The user will then have to enter the user name and click the Next option.
- Next, the user must select the Forgot password option.
- The user is then taken to the Google account recovery page.
- The user is now provided with recovery options that allow them to choose the option to recover their account.
- The user is then provided with a code that they must enter when the prompt is displayed to the user.
- After the account has been verified, the user will be given the option to create a new password for the account. Should a user not be able to reset their password, they can dial their Google Account Recovery Number for assistance.
- Also, if you create a new password for your Google account, users can easily restore their Google account.
This way, users can easily Recover Google account. Best of all the methods provided to perform Passwords.Google.Com Account Recovery you would be able to do this procedure by yourself.