In this guide, you will learn that how to Recover Gmail password through Facebook account. The recovery process is very simple to recover your forgotten Gmail password by your Facebook account and regain access to your account. You have three recovery methods to recover the password of your lost Gmail account.
So, learn here how to recover the Gmail account password with an alternate email address. Only you will need to provide an alternate email address to get a link into your Gmail account.
Steps to Recover Gmail Password Through Facebook Account
- Open any web browser on your computer, and then open the Gmail login page.
- Then enter your Gmail email id and then click on Next.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter the last entered password which you have to remember and click on Next.
- Enter your recovery or alternative email ID for your Gmail account.
- Then tick on the Send button, and proceed with the steps.
- Next, you will obtain a password reset link in your alternative email Id.
- Then open the email and then hit on that reset link.
- Once the link is verified, you will be forwarded to a password reset page.
- Create a new password and enter the confirm password in the required text box.
- Make sure that create a strong password for your Gmail account.
- Once you have entered the password, hit on the “Save” button.
In case, you are unable to Recover Gmail password through Facebook account or by using your alternative email address. Then you can use the other Gmail Account recovery methods such as mobile number or security questions answers option to speedily recover Gmail password. Thus, through using these recovery procedures, you can quickly recover your forgotten Gmail account password.