Gmail service is highly famous for its securely, and fast email feature. Although, sometimes Gmail users faced problems when they forget the password of their account, unable to login to their account. So, if you are facing the same issue, then don’t worry! Google has provided simple methods to Recover Old Gmail Account very quickly by using recovery Security Question, Phone Number, and Email Address. So, let’s see how the Gmail account can recover with using these recovery methods.
Recover Old Gmail Account with Security Question
- First, visit the official Gmail Account Recovery page.
- Write a Gmail address for that you wish to recover a password. Tap on ‘Next’.
- Enter the last password that you remember, and then touch on ‘try another way’ option.
- After that, you will see the recovery options, so tap on ‘try another way’ option.
- Next, Google will request to provide the answer to a few security questions which you have set up while your account creation.
- Write the correct answer for each security questions. Tap on ‘Next’.
- Then you will redirect a password reset page. So, type a new password and enter the password again to confirm it.
- Tap on ‘Save’ password for your Gmail account to finish the process.
Recover Old Gmail Account with Phone Number
Gmail Account Recovery with Phone Number is a very easy procedure, in that case, if you can’t remember your security-question to your account.
- Open the Gmail recovery link on your computer browser.
- Then, write your Gmail ID. Tap on ‘Next’.
- Tick on the ‘Forgot password?’ link.
- Choose the recovery phone number option to get a text.
- Tap on ‘Send Code’. You will get a verification code in the form of an SMS on your phone number.
- Verify your mobile and enter that code on the required recovery page section and then tap on ‘Next’.
- Then verifying the code and permitting you finally create a new password, and re-enter a password to confirm it.
- Tap on the ‘Save’ button.
Recover Old Gmail Account with Email Address:
- For Recover Old Gmail Account opens the Gmail account login page from your browser.
- Now, enter your Gmail Account ID.
- Then tap on the ‘forgot password’ link.
- Next, write the last password that you remember then hit on ‘Next’. Else, tap on ‘try another way’ link option.
- After that Google will send a verification code to your alternate Gmail address to recover the account.
- Tap on the ‘Send’ button. You will be received a verification code into your recovery email ID, so open your email inbox and submit that code in the required text box.
- Next, a password reset page will appear and then type a new password twice for your Gmail account.
- Tap on ‘Save’.
This was all about the way to Recover Old Gmail Account