Does it ever happen to you that even after knowing the correct password, you cannot log in to your Twitch account? Or did you just remember some part of your password and forgot the rest of the password? Well, passwords are weird sometimes but here we bring a simple and quick guide for instant recovery of your Twitch account.
How to Recover Twitch Account Password?
- Visit the Twitch homepage and tap on the log-in button.
- Next, enter your username, and then at the password page, tap on the trouble logging-in option.
- Here you just need to provide the email address linked with your Twitch account and a password reset link will be sent to this email.
- So, just open that email and verify your identity. Once you are identified as the true owner of your account, you will get the password reset option. Just create a strong new password of a minimum of 10 characters and save your password.
How to Recover Twitch Account Username?
Passwords are easy to recover but what about the username. Since Twitch accepts only alphanumeric usernames while account set up, chances are high that we may forget the numeric digits in the username. So, here are 6 basic steps to recover your username!
- On any browser, navigate to the Twitch homepage or open the Twitch app
- Now, hit the log-in tab and choose the Trouble signing-in option.
- Here, you need to enter the email address linked with your Twitch account and press continue
- A verification email will be sent to this email address wherein can view your username.
- Once, the username is recovered, it is suggested to change it under your account settings.
How to Change Twitch Account Username?
Once you successfully log in to your Twitch account, you can easily change your username and password for security reasons. Here’s how you can do the required changes.
- Tap on your profile icon and select settings
- Then choose the profile settings and under the username option, enter the current username and then input the new username. Once the username is accepted, just hit the save button.
How to Change Twitch Account Password?
- Click on your profile and go to settings
- Then select the Security and privacy tab and choose the change password option
- Now enter your current password, type a new password of a minimum of 10 characters and save the new password.