If your Roku account suspended while you are trying to load channels on a new TV and Roku device. Then you don’t need to worry about it. Many Roku users faced the same issue, and efficiently solved the issue in various ways. So, to troubleshoot this issue, here are mentioned Causes and different ways to re-activate Suspended Roku Account.
- Duplicate device names on an account
- Prolonged periods of inactivity
- Manual account termination
- 5+ wrong login trials on a single device
Duplicate Device Names on a Roku Account
Many times, the error arises due to differing duplicate device names, and you view a suspension notice. Thus, to solve this follow these steps:
- Go to Wickr settings, and then the account section.
- From the device list, you will have to remove the current duplicate installation.
- Next, Uninstall Wickr, and then reboot your device, re-download from the equivalent app store. Then log in with your current credentials.
Prolonged Period of Inactivity
If you did not use your account for 6 months, then Roku issued an update for the application to inactive accounts perhaps suspended to recover the experience of active users. Thus, you will have to build a new ‘Wickr ID’.
Manual Account Termination
After removing your username via proceeding to the Wickr Settings, then Account, and Terminate Account. And you verified the termination by putting your password, so then your Roku account suspended forever. Then you will have to create a new ‘Wickr ID’.
Updating the Payment Method
Login into ‘my.roku.com’ and then update the payment method on your Roku account to guarantee it’s current. Once you update the payment process, then try restarting your Roku device from settings>system>system restart. Then, try to add the channel once more.
Activate Roku Device via Activation Code
- On your computer or smartphone, visit ‘my.roku.com’.
- Then, enter the code, means an activation code; example ‘XCV5TG.
- Follow on-screen instructions to successfully activate your Roku Streaming Stick.
Reboot Wireless Router & Roku Device
You can also reboot both your wireless router and Roku device. Also, trying to connect your device to an alternate network or mobile hotspot.