Ryan Air is an ultra-low-cost Irish Airline company. It is a budget airline that was founded in 1984 and it is headquartered in Swords, Dublin, Ireland. In terms of scheduled passengers flown, Ryan Air was the largest European budget airline in 1916 because it carried more international passengers in that year compared to any other airline. The largest base of Ryan Air is London-Stansted where it has 44 aircraft. Ryan Air operates its flights from over 80 bases and connects flights to 35 countries across Europe and North Africa. So, you can fly to any of the destinations covered by Ryan Air for an easy, comfortable and low fare flight ticket. You can go to the official website of Ryan Air www.ryanair.com and book your ticket and after booking the ticket if you have to make any changes to the ticket you can use Ryan Air manage booking option on the website of Ryan Air.
You need to remember that you should book directly from Ryan Air so that you don’t face any difficulty when later you have to make any changes to your ticket. To make any changes you can use manage booking option by following the below steps:
- Open the website of Ryan Air in your web browser.
- On the top, you will see the “My bookings” menu. When you click this you can see a drop-down opens.
- So, you need to login here to go further to make changes to your ticket.
- After login, you can do check-in online, print boarding pass, add checked luggage, change flights, name change, confirm trip details, print/view trip itinerary, add special assistance, allocated seating/change seat.
- Select the option accordingly.