Safari is one of the fastest and well-developed browser which operates in iPhones and MacBook’s. But sometimes users face lots of trouble with the Safari browser. If your safari is not working here you will get complete solutions with true methodology. Just see the below-given methods.
Here Are The Following Steps To Resolve Safari not Working Issue
Clear All Cache & Cookies from the Safari Browser:
Due to heavy cache and bad cookies, the safari browser doesn’t work so we need to remove all these things from your Mac. To get this method, just follow the given steps:
- Go to the safari browser from your mac.
- Then, click on Safari (Situated in the upper right corner)
- After then, select the preferences option from the list.
- Select the Manage Website tab from the window.
- Click the Remove All button.
- Again, press the Remove Now button.
- Finally, click on the Done tab.
- Your cache and cookies will clear from your mac.
Therefore, restart your system and open the safari browser. After completion of the above-given steps, if Safari not Working so see the below-given method number 2
Check All the Extensions:
Safari browser has made through critical and complicated coding so sometimes, it creates bugs due to bad extensions. So, this is the best way to remove all the extensions from the safari browser and also you have to update extensions, if they are updated.
- Again, open your Safari browser.
- Click on the Safari icon.
- Choose the preferences from the list.
- Click on the Extension button from the window.
- Check all the extensions & select the Uninstall button.
- The extension will remove from the safari browser.
Update Safari Browsers & Check the plugins:
Again, open your Safari browser. Apple provides security updates from time to time but users don’t check about the update and due to bugs issue, the safari browser creates the update so users need to check the updates from safari if you want to fix Safari not working issue.
Sometimes, hidden plugins create issues to run safari browsers. So, users have to disable all the plugins sometimes and then they have to perform the safari browser.
How to check Plug-ins?
- Now, click on Safari Icon & select the preferences from the list.
- Select the Security tab.
- Inactive internet plugins.
- Then, you can check the updates.
Close All Extra Tab & Clear History:
If you have opened the bund of taps then safari does struggle and you will get poor speed performance on it. And also, sometimes, due to heavy files safari faces trouble so you have to erase all the previous history. To get removal, you need to open the safari browser> choose the safari tab> select the history option> clear all the history.
Uninstall and reinstall the Safari browser
In case users have tried each and everything and in case nothing is working for them then the last thing which users can do is uninstall and reinstall the Safari browser and then they can try accessing the services of the browser. This should definitely work for the users can then they can enjoy uninterrupted services for the same without any sort of hesitation or giving a second thought.
That’s all, users can easily remove all the issues of safari not working through above-given methods after then, they can run safari browsers smoothly.