Simplest Way to Setup Netgear Wi-Fi Extender:
Netgear is a recognized and large company and its wireless devices are very popular. In this range, the Netgear wi-fi router is one of the multi-features and reliable device. But, sometimes users face difficulties in Setup Netgear Extender so if you are one of them so this is the right place because here you will get complete information about the Setup Netgear Wi-Fi Extender in a large manner. So, just see the below-mentioned steps.
Note- Users can connect mobile devices, computer and media players through Netgear Wi-Fi Extender. This device gives very fast speed and the wi-fi network will give every corner in your home.
Steps To Set up Netgear Extender
- Firstly, unbox your extender.
- Then, plug in your extender into the “Electrical Switch”.
- Check your “Led Power Lights”. (Situated behind into the extender)
- If the power light is not working so deep press the “Power On/Off Button”.
- Now, connect your device like computer & mobile to the Wi-Fi network.
- You will get the default name (NETGEAR_EXT) of the Netgear Wi-Fi Extender.
- If your Power LED does not light, press the Power or On/Off button.
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the extender’s WiFi network.
- You can connect the default extended name is “NETGEAR_EXT”. The extender network does not use a password.
- You have just connected to the Wi-Fi network but still, the internet is not working.
- So, now go to the web browser & write there “Mywifiext.Net”.
- And, the Setup Netgear Extender page will open.
- Now, click on “NEW EXTENDER SETUP.”
- Click on agree “Terms & conditions”
- Now, create your “New Password & User Name”.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- After then, give the answers of “Two Security Questions”. (These questions will use when you will forget your password for further case)
- Again, press the “Next” button.
- Now, you can connect your mobile and computer devices and also you can check the range of the network.
Therefore, users can easily Setup Netgear Extender through above-given steps but make sure, your device will not physically challenge or damage so after, unboxing you need to check your device physically.
Login Netgear Extender & Setup Netgear Extender Through Manual Method:
Sometimes due to heavy cookies and errors, setup website does not open so on that case, users can open that website through the manual process also they can easily login there account through this method, so just see the below-given steps.
- Unboxing your device & “Power On” your WIFI extender.
- Check the electrical port & connect to your wi-fi device.
- Now, the Network Manager will run so connect the WIFI network to your device.
- After then, launch the browser. (Any browser) and enter the IP address “192.168.1.250 Netgear_ext”
- Go to the “Mywifiext.Net” and click on the “Login Page” & enter the “Credentials”.
- If you don’t have an account, so click on the “Create Account” option.
- After completion of the account creation, just click on the “Next” button.
- Now, click on “Setup” Netgear Extender and wait until the process will complete.
- Finally, hit the “Finish” button.
- Now, you have completed your setup process through the address.
Thus, users can simply login their account and access the Setup Netgear Extender through the above-presented method.