Are you troubled with your Skype Password reset doesn’t work or experiencing other issues with Skype connecting?
Actually, the major cause can be an improper internet connection. Might be your device’s security software or Firewall settings are blocking Skype.
Therefore, please verify this first:
Are you connected to the internet? For checking you have to open your web browser and surf a few websites such as official portals of Skype or Microsoft. If their loading quickly then the problem is you are experiencing service issue but you find that loading too slow, that means your device is not connected to the internet so check out service provider of internet.
After this, verify you have the latest version of Skype and later check out settings of security software and Firewall.
Next step is to change or Skype Password Reset:
Here are steps to reset Skype Password
- Encountering the problem ‘can’t sign –in’
- So next, are you had to go to the ‘Problem sign in’ section which is located in the bottom- left corner of the screen.
- Now, you would be redirected to the official website of Skype after a click on it.
- Thereafter, you have to enter your email address which is registered by Skype profile.
- Next step is to click on ‘Continue’
- Further, you will get instructions via email from Skype.
- Now, hit on ‘Follow this link’ on the next page.
- Here you have to click on ‘Reset Password’.
- When the new page appears, immediately enter a new password & retype it.
- Click on ‘Save’.
- Now, you will on a new page, so enter a new password.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign-in and, you got success in your issue that is ‘Skype password reset.’
Skype Change Password
- Along with you want to change your password for security reasons, and find a way to Skype change password.
- Hence, to change the existing password, go to ‘My Account’ on the official website of Skype.
- Next, on the next page, enter an old and new password, then click on ‘Save’.
- Further, you will be informed about your password is changed.
- Now, Skype Account is connected to Microsoft Accounts, so the way to reset and change Skype passwords through the ‘Forgot My Password’ link simply.
We hope your issue is resolved but still not then you can take from Microsoft Help or Skype Support.