In this article, you will get complete information on how you can transfer Microsoft Authenticator to new phone easily within a few minutes.
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) or two-factor authentication (2FA) is one of the best and great ways to keep your online account secure. It added an extra layer of protection to the existing system and account logins on your phone when somebody tries to access your account; if that person does not have the code, they don’t get in. Microsoft Authenticator randomly generated numerical code sent by text message, so that you can verify that the person using the login credentials is really who they say they are.
Thus, by using Microsoft Authenticator, you can avoid somebody from retrieving your data by getting your password. In spite, there is, obviously, a clasp. However, use a Microsoft Authenticator key to your phone, occasionally you may break or lose your phone, and you cannot easily reinstall the 2FA app on your new phone and keep on from there. In this situation, you may require to transfer the key code for that phone along with the app itself.
Therefore, below are given the easiest procedure of doing to transfer Microsoft Authenticator to a new iPhone app. Thus, you will require access to both two your Android phones; old and new phone, so that you will be able to transfer your authenticator keys via Android through exporting via a QR code produced via the Authenticator app. So, let’s see the below-given procedure to do it.
Easy Process to Transfer Microsoft Authenticator to New Phone
- First of all, open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your older phone
- Then tap on the three dots icon on the top right of the screen and then choose the “Transfer accounts” option.
- Now, choose the “Export account” option. Then you may be asked to confirm your identities such as fingerprint, password, or additional ways.
- Then just choose which accounts you wish to export by inspecting them off. Then tap on the “Next” button.
- Next, a pop will appear on the screen showing a QR code.
- Then, go to your new phone, and then choose & tap on the “Import accounts” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on how to export your accounts from the older phone or transfer Microsoft Authenticator to a new phone.
- Once following the procedure, then choose the “Scan QR code” option.
- Then scan the QR code on your old Phone with your Android new phone.
- Therefore, ensure that you will require to manually add an individual service for which you use Microsoft Authenticator on the old phone device to the app on the new device.
Note: please do not forget to eliminate all accounts from the Microsoft Authenticator app afterward shift to your new phone.
In this manner, you can complete the process to transfer Microsoft Authenticator to new iPhone app.
In case, if you have any issues following the above steps! Then you can take experts’ assistance or guidance to do the same procedure.