It may be that the linked Gmail account may not be of much use in your existing iOS and android device. As a result of this, you may be willing to unlink Gmail account from iOS and android device. If that is so then we can offer you and guide you to get the issue resolved on a quick and efficient basis. Following the instructions as in this tutorial can help you to get the issue resolved. If you would like to remove a Gmail account from your IOS And Android device for a few days or due to some other reason, and you don’t know the process about it? If yes, then, you should not worry. Just walk through the step-by-step guide that will help you to Unlinh Gmail Account from your smart devices.
The process to unlink Gmail Account from the iOS device
- Users can start the process by opening their respective iOS devices and once that has been opened then users can simply move on the Settings screen.
- Now from the list of available options users can choose Mail, contacts, calendars which will then eventually open the accounts screen.
- Once the accounts screen will appear users can next tap on the Gmail account that they are willing to remove or unlink.
- Users can now scroll down to the bottom of the screen and then from there, they can simply click on Delete account which will then display a warning window.
- In the warning window that appears next users can finally click on Delete account to complete the process to unlink Gmail Account from iOS.
The Process unlink Gmail Account from Android Device
- Users can start the process by opening their respective iOS devices and once that has been opened then users next move onto applications.
- Now from the list of available options users can next select Email which will then display the email screen.
- Now from the Email screen users can now bring up the settings menu and simply tap Accounts from there which will then display the accounts screen.
- Users can now wait until their Menu window opens and once opened then they can press and hold the email account that they want to delete.
- The menu window will appear next in which users can simply click on Remove account which will then display the remove account warning window.
- Now from the Remove account window that is appearing on the screen users can tap on OK or Remove account to complete the process of removal or unlink Gmail Account from Android.