Do you have an iPhone and want to set Yahoo mail on it? If you do, you are on the right page. Users can do Yahoo Mail Setup on an iPhone with IMAP and Pop3 server mail settings. If are unaware of the steps, here is a guide to follow to set up Yahoo email on your iPhone.
Steps for Yahoo Mail Setup on an iPhone:
- Select Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Now, tap on the Add account option, followed by the Other option.
- Under the Add Mail Account, you have to enter your information, including name, email address, password, and description.
- Go to the incoming mail server and select IMAP. Now, you have to enter Hostname, username, and password.
- Scroll down, till you see Outgoing Mail Server. Click on it.
- Now, you have to fill in details like Hostname, username, and password.
- Save the settings and click on your email address that will display on the next screen.
- Scroll down till you see the Outgoing Mail Server and select SMTP.
- Click on SMTP.mail.yahoo.com under the Main server.
- When you are done, return to the previous screen and select Advanced and check server port settings that are set to IMAP.mail.yahoo.com.
- When you are done, restart your iPhone to check whether the settings have been saved or not.
For the case, you across any sort of issue and unable to do Yahoo Mail setup on your iPhone, dial the mentioned number to ask for Yahoo support.