Bell Email Password Recovery Number
Who doesn’t want an email address which is advertisement free and user-friendly? Well, everyone does, for sure. Along with enhanced security, Bell email features the addition of up to 15 email addresses, anti-virus protection, large email storage, junk email filter and more.
Besides, Bell email helps the user in keeping a track on contacts, schedule appointments, set reminders, create tasks lists, and the list goes on. Furthermore, there is a special assistance service, available when one dials Bell email password recovery number, that helps users in case any technical issue arises. If you are unable to create an account at Bell email, you have to follow a few simple steps, mentioned here.
How to create an account at Bell?
If you want to create a Bell email account, follow the mentioned steps:
- Go to ‘Bell.ca’ web address on any web browser.
- On the Homepage, there Login/Register option. Click on it.
- Under the self-serve with MyBell, enter your username and password and log in to your account.
- On the left panel, you will see your Internet service, select it and go straight to The Internet overview.
- Scroll down the page till you see Manage Bell email option. Click on it.
- Here you will see create a new email address option. Select it. If you are not able to figure out how to follow the given steps, dial Bell email password recovery number to get real-time step wise assistance.
- Provide the first name and last name.
- Choose the desired language.
- Enter a desirable email address which will be your Bell email address in the future.
- Enter a password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- In the end, click on ‘Save’.
Your Bell email address has been created successfully. Now, you can sign in to your email address. If any issue arises while following the given steps, instant assistance is always present just a call away. You only have to dial the Bell email password recovery number.
May 21, 2019 at 1:21 pm | | No comment