Centurylink Password Reset
Centurylink is a global IT company that offers communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice services, managed services which include local voice and long-distance voice, private line, Ethernet, data integration, broadband, and some other networking services. To access all the services you can create a Centurylink account and you will have a username and password.
If due to some reason you forgot your Centurylink password, you can reset your Centurylink email password by following below steps:
- First, open the browser and go to the centuryLink.com homepage and then click on log in.
- After that, go to the sign-in page and then choose the’ forgot password’ option.
- Once you see that page has loaded, enter your last remember password in the “Password” field.
- After that enter your new password into the “New Password” and “Confirm New Password” fields.
- You should use a mix of letters and numbers for setting a new password so that others find it harder to break. You should also ensure that you set a password that should not be easy to guess.
- Then click on the Save button and you’re done.
This is how you can reset your Centurylink account password. So, now you have the steps to reset your Centurylink password. But this may not be so easy to follow for everyone. So, one who wants help can get it from CenturyLink on phone to recover their account. They can call Centurylink account recovery number and talk to a representative who will listen to the problem related to Centurylink and then offer step by step solution. In this case, they will offer you step by step solution as to how you can recover your account. So, anytime you have any problem with your account being hacked or you forgot your password, you can call a CenturyLink phone number and get the full support.
If you don’t have Centurylink Account But want to create it just follow below-mentioned steps:
- You can open centurylink.com.
- Then click on the sign-in page.
- Then choose one from the list ‘Residential’, small business’, ‘enterprise’, and ‘Pay a bill’.
- Now, you are redirected to the sign-in page. If you are a new user you need to choose the ‘Enroll now’ option.
- Now, you will be required to fill in required data in given fields on your screen and that includes a password.
- You can enter a password that is strong and difficult to be copied.