Centurylink is a global IT company that offers communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice services, managed services which include local voice and long-distance voice, private line, Ethernet, data integration, broadband, and some other networking services. To access all the services you can create a Centurylink account and you will have a username and password.
If due for some reason you forgot your Centurylink password, you Recover Centurylink Account by following the below-mentioned steps:
Centurylink Email Password Recovery Steps
- First, open the browser and go to the centuryLink.com homepage and then click on log in.
- After that, go to the sign-in page and then choose the’ forgot password option.
- Once you see that the page has loaded, enter your last remember password in the “Password” field.
- After that enter your new password into the “New Password” and “Confirm New Password” fields.
- You should use a mix of letters and numbers for setting a new password so that others find it harder to break. You should also ensure that you set a password that should not be easy to guess.
- Then click on the Save button and you’re done.
This is how the CenturyLink password reset procedure can be done, now you have the steps to Centurylink email password reset, But this may not be so easy to follow for everyone. So, one who wants help can get it from CenturyLink on phone to recover their account. They can call Centurylink account recovery number and talk to a representative who will listen to the problem related to Centurylink and then offer step by step solution. In this case, they will offer you step by step solution as to how you can recover your account. So, anytime you have any problem with your account being hacked or you forgot your password, you can call a CenturyLink phone number and get full support.
Reset Centurylink Password
Centurylink account password reset is required when users have not changed account passwords for a long time and want to create strong and secure passwords to protect accounts from external threats. Users may need to recover their Centurylink account if they have lost their password. Let’s take a quick look at each of the processes i.e a process to recover forgotten Centurylink password, while we will also walk you through the process to reset Centurylink password.
Method 1 – Reset the password for the Centurylink account
Step 1: On the Centurylink page, locate and click the Centurylink Login Wizard and then enter the Centurylink phone number or email address.
Step 2: Once entered as required, users need to click Continue Post, which will prompt them to enter the CAPTCHA or characters as shown on the screen.
Step 3: Now if you have the linked phone number available, click Yes, text me an account key.
Step 4: For other options, users can also follow the step mentioned above, and then depending on the chosen mode, users will get a key for their account.
Step 5: They will have to enter the key to authenticate their account posting, in which they can click Verify.
Step 6: Users can proceed with Continue and create a strong password for the account.
Method 2 – Centurylink Account Password Reset
Step 1: From the Centurylink account information page, click Account Security.
Step 2: Users will now have an option to click Change Password which they will have to click on.
Step 3: Create and confirm a strong password for your Centurylink account and then click Continue.
Step 4: Once the confirmation message appears, users can click Continue to complete the Centurylink Email password reset process.
If you don’t have Centurylink Account But want to create it just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You can open centurylink.com.
- Then click on the sign-in page.
- Then choose one from the list ‘Residential’, small business’, ‘enterprise’, and ‘Pay a bill’.
- Now, you are redirected to the sign-in page. If you are a new user you need to choose the ‘Enroll now’ option.
- Now, you will be required to fill in the required data in the given fields on your screen and that includes a password.
- You can enter a password that is strong and difficult to be copied.