Google Account Recovery
Get steps to reset or recover Google password instantly
Logged out of your Google account and now unable to recall the password? Put your worries aside as Google Account Recovery is available at your service. No matter what time of the day is, what you have to do is dial the mentioned number and talk to the experts.
Forgetting password i s one of the most common issues arises among Gmail users.After all, Google itself asks to create a strong password of numeric, alphabets, and special characters, which complicates things. But let’s not put the blame on Google as such heavy password protection is for own good. Now, if you are stuck out of your account and need the access back in, there are only a few steps to follow. We have mentioned them here in the article.
How to recover the forgotten password of a Google or Gmail account?
As mentioned, the very first choice you have is to call the experts at Google Account Recovery Number to receive real-time guidance. But you are determined to resolve the problem on your own, follow the given steps:
- First of all, open the account recovery page of Google.
- Here, you have to either enter your email address or phone number, whichever you use to sign in to your account.
- Once you enter it and click next, Google will ask you to enter the last password that you remember.
- If you couldn’t recall that as well, select Try Another Way.
- Google will ask you whether you have your phone or not. If you have it, select Yes otherwise tap Try Another Way.
- Now Google will ask you some questions that you have answered correctly otherwise once again, select Try Another Way.
- Enter your recovery email address to receive a code that will give access to your Gmail account.
For the case, none of the above steps work for you, calling for assistance at Google Account Recovery Number is the last resort.
July 15, 2019 at 5:24 am | | No comment