Google Account Recovery Tips
Logged out of your Google account and now unable to recall the password? Put your worries aside as Google Account Recovery is available at your service. No matter what time of the day is, what you have to do is dial the mentioned number and talk to the experts.
Forgetting password is one of the most common issues that arise among Gmail users. After all, Google itself asks to create a strong password of numeric, alphabets, and special characters, which complicates things. But let’s not put the blame on Google as such heavy password protection is for own good. Now, if you are stuck out of your account and need the access back in, there are only a few steps to follow. We have mentioned them here in the article.
How To Recover Google Account Password Which Has Forgotten?
As mentioned, the very first choice you have is to call the experts at Google Account Recovery Number to receive real-time guidance. But you are determined to resolve the problem on your own, follow the given steps:
- First of all, open the Google account recovery page.
- Here, you have to either enter your email address or phone number, whichever you use to sign in to your account.
- Once you enter it and click next, Google will ask you to enter the last password that you remember.
- If you couldn’t recall that as well, select Try Another Way.
- Google will ask you whether you have your phone or not. If you have it, select Yes otherwise tap Try Another Way.
- Now Google will ask you some questions that you have answered correctly otherwise once again, select Try Another Way.
- Enter your recovery email address to receive a code that will give access to your Gmail account.
For the case, none of the above steps work for you, call Google Account Recovery Number for any Google Help.
How To Recover Google Account Without Recovery Email?
If the user is not able to access Google account they can follow the steps that are explained below:
- First of all, visit the Gmail web page through the URL.
- Type the phone number or name in the box and click next.
- You can see the Forget password field, which is given below in the password field. Click on forgot the password.
- Click on try different question options, until you come across one that you can answer, answer it then click on next.
- According to your suitability, select one option which is asked by Google, i.e. confirm a text to the phone number associated with your Gmail account or either, enter the email that you can check immediately, etc.
- Open the application email or text message from Google for getting verification code.
- Type the verification code in the field of the screen.
- After typing google verification code you get suddenly the option to create a new password. Create a strong new password and re-password and click on the change password option.
- Your account has been recovered. Now you can access your account.
The above steps explained the Gmail account recovery process users can adopt this and they can easily access Google account.
How To Recover Google Account Without Phone Number?
If the user forgets the phone number they can access the account by adopting the below steps:
- First, get set with your system and open the Google account recovery page.
- Type the email id and click continue.
- Google will ask you to enter the last password you remember which are used before. Click on I do not know.
- You will see the option to verify your identity.
- They again ask the questions, you must give the best answer. If you can give all the right information, you may able to access your account.
Google Account Recovery Via Phone Number
- Attempt the same as mentioned above.
- Tap on “Forgot password” and then move to the recovery section.
- From all the options, you need to press the “recover via phone number” button.
- Checkmark on that option and further fill your registered mobile number in the given field.
- On the upcoming screen, you need to fill up the verification code which is being delivered on your registered mobile number.
- Stepping ahead, generate your new password twice once you are done with verification and configuration.
- Continue to get back your account with the same data.
Google Account Recovery Date of Birth
Steps to Google account recovery date of birth
- Visit the official page of Google and then click on Need help which is beneath the Sign In option in any of the browsers with a sound internet connection.
- Users can next enter I don’t remember my password and then they can simply enter the username for which they want to recover Gmail account password.
- Users can next click on I don’t remember and then they can choose a secret answer as the mode through which they want to recover Google account password.
- Users can now enter the date of birth as one of the answers to their security questions and then they can click on Continue.
- Users can now enter and confirm a new password for the account and enjoy uninterrupted services for the same.
How To Recover Disabled Google account?
The technically and can follow the manual procedure to resolve the user’s issues in one go you need to follow the step by step procedure as mentioned down in the tutorial to recover Disabled Google account. So users can simply choose a choice of the mode whichever suits them the best and accordingly they can follow the troubleshooting procedure to fix the issue in one go and that too without any sort of hesitation.
Steps to recover Disable Google account in one go:
- Users will first need to create a replacement account where all the recovered data is going to land.
- Once that has been done then next users will need to do is use the cross-user restore perform in Spanning Backup for the restoration of the data from the deleted account which can be done by logging in to Spanning Backup.
- Once that has been done in an effective manner then users can now move on to the Restore Tab and then from there they can move on to the Gmail tab and select all the messages below that needs to be restored in the new Google account.
- Now the next step is to click on Restore and then they can simply select the new Google account which has been created to restore the backup data. In case the users are willing to restore other things such as Documents, Calendars, Contacts, and Sites then they will need to perform all the above steps again to complete and execute the task in an effective manner without any sort of hesitation.
How to Recover Deleted Google Account
Google’s account is safe with Google’s team. You can recover your account whenever required because multiple options are kept for you by Google to get your account back safely. Recently, people often look for an option to recover deleted Google account. We can multiply the result in different ways. Let us check out the outcome to recover deleted Google account.
Recover Deleted Google Account Via Security Questions
- Head towards the Google sign-in page and enter your email address in the given field.
- Hit on the “forgot password” button and step forward.
- Google will ask you the reason behind your forgotten password.
- Select any of the reason which matches your mistake or else skips this page.
- Further, you will be served with different options to recover your Google account.
- You need to tap on “recover via security questions”.
- Now, here you can answer the multiple questions that were being settled by you at the time of registering the account.
- Once you have done answering, you can now easily set up the password by entering twice to confirm.
Google Account Recovery via email ID
- You can also recover your deleted Google account with an alternate email ID. It’s not like that your alternate Google account will be misused by someone, it depends on you how strong your password is.
- Visit the Google sign-in page and press the “Forgot password button”
- Select the “recover via alternate email address” option
- Hit on the link which is being received by you in your mail inbox.
- Reset your Google password by entering twice.
However, this can be the result to recover your deleted Google account. You can also recover your deleted Google account after 30 days in case permanently deleted. Just visit the settings option in your sign-in page, tap on labels option and further, view the trash or bin section, and reset your deleted messages.
The user will get the account back with the help of these steps. Even phone number is also forgotten by the user, they will not stop receiving or sending messages, updates, images, etc. After Google account recovery.
How to Recover Suspended Google account?
There would be many of the users who may be willing to recover the suspended Gmail account. In case you are one such user who is looking for the same then this tutorial will offer you an effective guide for the same. The prime reason why the user’s Google account may have got suspended is because of the malicious activities that may be happening in the user’s account. Users need not worry as they can easily recover the suspended Google account by following the step by step procedure as mentioned down in the tutorial. In case of any sort of doubt, users can feel free to connect with us at any point in time and our experts would be available all through the day and all through the year to offer the best of the assistance and resolve the same within a short span of time.
Steps to recover suspended Google account on an instant basis:
- Users can start the process by opening the Google admin console into their desire browser.
- Once the users have landed on to the admin console page then from there users can simply click on Users.
- From the list of available users, users can simply find the user for which they are looking to recover a suspended Google account.
- Once that has been done in an effective manner then the next thing which users can do is click on the user’s name in order to open the account page. Users can move on to the top left in order to find out as to why the user’s Google account has been suspended.
- Users can now move on to the top right corner of the screen and then from there, they can simply click on Restore Google.
- The final thing which users can do is click on the Reset button in order to confirm the suspension of the Google account on an instant basis.
Google Account Recovery iPhone
- Visit your settings option in iPhone
- Open the “Accounts & Password” section and then head towards Google
- Hit the “Delete account” button.
- Now, you need to sign in again by moving to “settings” field again > then Accounts & password > step towards the “add account” option and be safe in getting your Gmail account by hitting on “Google”
You can also access the Gmail by verifying
- Head towards your desired browser and open Gmail.
- Enter the email address along with the password
- If you carry the iPhone, just skip the pop-up part which asks you to download the app. Further, hit the “mobile Gmail site” link.
- Checkmark on any of the boxes stating “Someone owes your password” or else “we have a blocked a sign-in attempt”. In the case of this alert, you may require hitting on the link “Review your devices now” to set up the issue.
In case your Gmail is login into another device
- Whenever your Gmail password in iPhone stops working then check your activity and security setups.
- Check your activity is done on recently linked devices. To make this possible, Visit your profile section, from the top right of the screen and hit the “my account” section. Open the “activity and security”.
- Now, you need to check your iPhone whether your Gmail password is now working or n not.
Google Account Recovery For Android
There are few methods to recover the Gmail account. This is called the Gmail account recovery process. Steps for the same are given below:
- The first step is to sign in to the Google Account by using the username and password.
- Once the user has signed in to the Gmail account, he needs to click on the forgot password option.
- When the user clicks on the forgot password option, he can see that he can answer the security questions.
- If the user successfully answers the security questions correctly, he will be able to recover his Gmail Account.
- But if a user does not remember security questions and/or their answers there is another option here. He needs to enter the recovery email id. On this email id, Google will send a verification code required to recover the Gmail Account.
- So, by following the recovery code sent to the email id submitted by the user, he will be able to recover Gmail account.
- If the user is unable to submit an email id as well then also he can choose yet another way to receive verification code and that is a mobile number submitted by the user to Google earlier. So, the user needs to enter the Google Recovery Phone Number.
- Now, Google will send a code as a message on the Google Recovery Phone Number.
- User needs to use this verification code to recover their Gmail Account.
So, if a user follows the above-mentioned steps here he can easily do the Google Account recovery for android.
Gmail Not Receiving Email? Reason And The Ways To Fix It
Gmail is one of the most trusted and used web-based email service platforms in the world. It is offered by the global tech giant Google. Gmail offers an affordable, fast, and easy to use interface. Therefore people from all over the world use Gmail both for personal and business email communication. Though Gmail is a robust product and hardly give any trouble to users, however, there are certain issues users may face. One such very common problem is Gmail not receiving email.
So how to resolve the issue of Gmail not receiving email. Here we are going to discuss in detail about the common troubleshoots to fix this Gmail problem. You can follow these steps even if you are not a technical expert.
Here are the common reasons and ways to fix Gmail not receiving email
- Sometimes Gmail not receiving email may occur due to web browser problems. You can open Gmail in a new browser and resolve the issue.
- If the Gmail server is temporarily down, you will not receive the email in Gmail. In that case, you can report the problem to Gmail customer support or wait for the problem to get resolved.
- Users may not receive the email in Gmail due to the Gmail forwarding setting. You can resolve the issue by disabling the email forwarding from the setting section
- Many users may have the issue due to the installed antivirus or firewall in the system. These can block the incoming email in the Gmail. So you may need to turn off or disable such software to receive the email in Gmail inbox
- Gmail offers 15 GB free storage quota to the user. If you have consumed 100% space, you will face the problem of Gmail not receiving email. You can fix the problem by deleting unnecessary emails or data from Google drive. Alternatively, you can buy more storage quota from Gmail to fix the issue.
- If you not receiving email in inbox or certain folder, that may be due to email filters. You can delete such filter from Filter and blocked address under setting section
- There may be an issue of Gmail not receiving email due to improper server settings. You can check the IMAP/POP setting and fix any issue there to receive email again
Well, these are helpful all the time you work with Gmail on the iPhone. Just reset your password once through security question, phone number, or alternate email address. Get the verification code, and enjoy your fresh Gmail again after generating the new password.