Protonmail Password Recovery Number
When one is looking for a secure email account, Protonmail is the best option without any doubt. The reason is Protonmail doesn’t take any personal information while creating an email account. Since the servers of Protonmail are located in Switzerland, all data is safe and secure under Swiss privacy law. Another benefit of having a Protonmail email account is all emails are automatically secured with end-to-end encryption. Though Protonmail email is easy to use and compatible with every email provider, sometimes users come across issues with their accounts. In such cases, dialing Protonmail password recovery number to ask for immediate help is the best decision.
How to create Protonmail email account?
Protonmail email is available free of cost for all; however, to use its premium features, upgrading of account to Protonmail Plus is necessary. Follow the mentioned steps to create a new Protonmail email account:
- Go to Protonmail website and register by clicking on Create Account option.
- On the next page, you will be presented with multiple options to choose from. Basic is free for all while charges are applicable for Plus, Visionary, and Professional account type. Under the basic plan, users are entitled to receive storage of 500 MB, 150 messages per day and limited support.
- Select the Free Plan icon to proceed.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to enter a username and select a domain.
- Next, enter your password and once again for confirmation. You can give a recovery email address as well.
In the end, click on Create Account icon to complete with the account creation procedure. For any issue contact 24×7 available helpline at Protonmail password recovery number.
How to reset Protonmail password?
Forgotten email password needs immediate retrieval. If you wish to reset your Protonmail email account’s password, either follow mentioned steps or dial Protonmail password recovery number for real-time guidance:
- On the Protonmail email login page, select Need Help option. In case, you use two-password mode, reset password using Forgot password option given on Decrypt Mailbox page.
- On the next page, there is a Reset Password option. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to reset password page. Here, enter your username, followed by recovery email address and click on reset password icon.
- After given confirmation to the warning message, enter the reset code, sent by Protonmail to recovery email address.
- Another warning page will appear, where you have to type DANGER to confirm that you understand the consequences of resetting the password.
- Once you are done, enter your new password and again for confirmation. You are all set.
For any trouble dial Protonmail password recovery number for instant assistance.
August 27, 2019 at 4:42 am | | 1 comment