If you are an AT & T customer then using the Bellsouth mailing service is a common thing. With the purchase of the packs of AT & T, you also get a number of mailing services that you can use for business purposes. Bellsouth emailing service is one of them. So with the internet back you get the user ID as well as the Password of these mailing services that you have to use in order to login to the account. But just like any other mailing service, there is quite possible that you forget the user ID or the password of this mailing service leading to trouble in signing in. In a case like this, you should simply follow the steps written below for
Bellsouth Email Password Reset of the AT & T Services
- The very first thing that you have to do is to search for the official reset page of the Bellsouth email on your favorite browser.
- Once you look for it, you will easily get to this page, where you can see the option of I forgot user ID or password or both.
- So according to your situation, you have to simply tap on one option and then like I forgot my password.
- As you select this checkbox, you will see the blank fields where you have to enter the user ID
- Followed by the last name so simply enter that data there.
- And then as you tap on the Next button you will be taken to the page where you will have to enter an alternate email ID.
- On this ID you will get a password reset link, you have to tap on the link followed by setting a new password for your service.
So these are the easy steps that you have to follow in order to do the Bellsouth email password recovery for your Bellsouth mailing service when you have forgotten it and have no clue about it. Now if the above steps are a bit complicated for you and you are not able to follow then in that case, you need not have to take any tension since you can always get the help of the people of the support team of Bellsouth to resolve issues like these.
How To Change Bellsouth Email Password?
If you are aware of your current running password of BellSouth so just follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Firstly, Sign-in BellSouth account using credentials.
- Tap on the settings under the BellSouth mail.
- Choose the change option and enter your current password.
- Then, press the Next and make a new password.
- Finally, tap on the Save button and you have successfully changed your Bellsouth Email Password.
Ways to Fix Bellsouth Email Password Reset Not Working Problem
There are several reasons when Bellsouth not responding but just see the below-given solutions and apply the same:
1. Check the internet connection
Check the speed and network strength of the wireless and wired internet connection.
2. Might be an Email setting issue or incorrect
Go to the setting and verify step by step each tab.
3. Update the Bellsouth Application on Mobile
If you are using the old version, then BellSouth doesn’t responding so just check the update from the App Store and google play.
4. Update your web browser
If you are using Google Chrome, Safari, or other so just check the version of the web browser.
In order to resolve the issue, you have to get in touch with them, and doing that is really easy, you have to simply call on the toll-free number provided by the company. You can easily find this number on the official support site of the company. If calling does not help then in that case you can simply mail your issue to the concerned team and doing this will let you connect to the techies who have the solution to every issue. Now once you send the mail to the concerned team, they will revert to your issue on the same mail with the steps that you have to follow. So never hesitate to get help from the tech team.