Yahoo mail is the most trusted email service provider with millions of happy users. Its advanced features and user-friendly interface has attracted most of the users to create an email account with yahoo. With the best email service provider, you can send and receive files in minutes. However this is quite simple to use, but few users face issues with their Yahoo account. Various issues with Yahoo account includes password related, account creation, mail not sent, etc however, you can fix these issues in minutes by getting in touch with the Yahoo customer support service.
You can-do your Yahoo Account recovery in three ways. First, by providing an alternate email address, where you will get the notification. The second is to answer the security question and the third one is to receive a temporary password also called OTP or a one-time password.
Yahoo Account Recovery Without Security Question
- First, you visit the yahoo.com website through the web browser.
- Then you click on the Yahoo sign-in helper.
- After this enter Yahoo login id and then you may click on the continue option.
- The option will appear on the screen that will send the verification code on the mobile number provided during the registration of the Yahoo account.
- Then you select the option stating ‘text me the code and click on continue’.
- Account the key will be sent on the mobile phone number through SMS.
- You just need to enter the code sent to the mobile in the box provided there and then you may click on the verify button.
- Once the process of verification of the codes gets completed, then the webpage is displayed where the user can reset the password easily.
That’s all about how to recover Yahoo account without a security question. The above steps will help the users to know how to recover Yahoo account.
Yahoo Recovery Without Phone Number
Here a step by step guide for Yahoo account recovery without phone number
- Open the login page of Yahoo.com, User can also open the sign-in page of yahoomail.com. Both are one and the same thing.
- Click on the link, “Forgot Password? “
- The page will ask you to enter the Yahoo email id. Click “next “.
- On the next page, select the recovery email option to receive the verification mail and again click “next “.
- Follow the instructions according to the chosen way.
- Check the Verification link or code and reset the password.
Yahoo Account Recovery without Email
Forgetting password is one of the most common issues that most of the users face. If you have also lost your Yahoo account password then you need quick Yahoo account recovery using any of the recovery methods. Follow these steps to recover your Yahoo account:
- Open Yahoo login page.
- Enter your username or email id and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Forgot Password” option.
- Select a recovery method saying recover with the help of text.
- Choosing this will allow you to get a text message on your registered mobile number.
- Click on “Send Text” option.
- Enter the code received on the recovery page.
- Once the code is verified, you will be asked to set a new password for your Yahoo account.
- Enter a new password twice and click on “Ok” to save the changes.
Steps To Recover Deleted Yahoo Account
If you have accidentally deleted your Yahoo account or your account has been deleted because of inactivity, then you can also recover it using simple steps. Yahoo account recovery is tough and frustrating if you don’t know how to recover it. So keep it in mind that you can only recover a Yahoo account within 90 days of deletion. Follow these steps to recover a deleted Yahoo account:
- Open Yahoo login page and enter your email id as well as password.
- If your deleted Yahoo account remained on the Yahoo server, it will be recovered and you will get logged in to your account.
- Else you will see a message saying “your Yahoo account is deactivated and can’t be recovered”.