Line App is such an amazing social network Apps, having fantastic security features. However, in case you forget the password of your Line Account, then you may know What is Line Account Recovery Process! Well, it’s easy to Reset line password with help of your recovery email address, and again get back into your account. The procedure of resetting the password would be helpful, in case if you wish to transfer your Line account to new smartphones or Android devices.
How to Reset or Change Line Password?
Resetting the password of your Line account is not a difficult task. As it is a good practice to change the password from time to time because it keeps your account safe from hackers. The simple steps of update or reset or change line password are listed below.
Easy Steps to Reset or Change Line Password
- First, open the Line App on your device.
- Tap on the ‘three horizontal dots’ icon at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Hit the gear icon on the upper-right to enter ‘Settings’, and then pick the Account option.
- Tap on the ‘Password’ option underneath your email address.
- Now enter the passcode for your Android devices such as face ID, fingerprint, or pattern lock.
- Next, type your new password which must between 6-20 characters. Then re-enter the password in order to confirm.
- Then on the ‘OK’ button, to complete the reset or change line password process.
- Finally, a confirmation notification drops down quickly in the same window.
Easy Process to Line Account Recovery
- Open Line App on your smartphones and then tap the ‘Login’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link underneath the Password text box,
- Next, you will need to provide your registered information.
- Enter your phone number and email associated with your Line account.
- Click on the ‘Send Instructions’ option.
- Now, verify your registered email address where you will get the six-digit verification code.
- Then enter that six-digit verification code into the required text box.
- When a window will appear, tap the option ‘Yes, that’s my account’.
- Follow on-screen instructions, and in the password reset window, enter a new password and re-enter the password to confirm it, and Tap on ‘Done’.
Now you have Successfully Change Line Password and completed the Line Account Recovery Process.