Another great invention of Google is a type of digital media player, used for high definition televisions or home media players.
Setup Comcast in different devices – Chromecast.com/setup
Chromecast.com/setup on iPhone
- First of all, you have to plug in Chromecast.
- Then Download the Google Home app on your Chromecast-supported iOS device and turn on the Bluetooth
- Turn on Bluetooth, Then click on No Thanks
- Now you have to click on your iPhone’s Home button and click on the Settings app and then on Wi-Fi.
- Now Open the Google Home app
- On the top left of the Google Home app, home screen click on tap Add
- Then on Set up the device and on New device.
- By doing so, you have successfully set up Chromecast on iPhone
Chromecast.com/setup on Android
- First of all, from the Google Play store, you have to download the Google Home Android app
- Now Open the app, accept the terms & conditions, and followed by sign in to your Google account, by following the instructions.
- After the initial setup is complete the main page should show up
- Now Click on Add, then click on Set up devices, and finally, you have to Set up new devices once you see your
- Chromecast appear on the screen
- You have to now Confirm which Google Account you want to use for your Chromecast.
- Allow the app to use Location and click on OK.
- The app should now start scanning for the plugged-in Chromecast. Click on next and your Chromecast has completely set up on your Android Phone
Chromecast.com/setup on PC
- First of all, you have to Plugin Google Chromecast into your TV.
- Now you have to make sure that you have put your TV and Windows PC on the same WiFi network.
- Now Open Google Chrome and right-click on the three-dot menu
- Now you have to find the Cast option in the list
- ON the Cast Tap, select the type of casting which can be enabled with your TV, you can now see the 3 options
- Cast Desktop, Cast File, and Cast tab are the three options that you can see, choose the one
- Click on Cast Desktop and enjoy the services
Chromecast.com/setup on TV
- For setting the Chromecast of the TV, it should show a code, when the code appears to click on Yes.
- Now you may be asked to send device stats and crash reports to Google. Click on Yes, I’m in if you want to, or No thanks if you don’t.
- Next, you choose where the Chromecast is located, or create your own name by tapping on Add custom room
- Now choose a Wi-Fi network for your Chromecast. and select Set Network.
- You may get some software updates information, click on the same
- The Chromecast device should launch now. And after this, enjoy your Google Cast experience!
Above are some of the easiest and quick methods to Chromecast.com/setup on iPhone, Android, PC, and TV but still if you face any issues while doing so, then get connected with the most professional and highly skilled technical team who troubleshoot your issues by providing the best services.