If you are facing any issue on your iPhone, as well as you don’t know about Apple Id? Or you are getting plenty of problems, such as connect to iTunes, the device is unresponsive, stuck in recovery mode, hanging issue, touch is not working, WIFI and internet connection issues and many others. Therefore, for instant rid of these kinds of difficulties.
Recommended Steps For Factory Reset iPhone without Apple Id
Reset iPhone Through iTunes:
- First, connect your iPhone to the computer by using the USB cable.
- Next, open to the iTunes icon on your computer. Also, turn off your iPhone.
- Then, concurrently keep pressing the “home” button on your phone till you view the USB cable icon and also iTunes on it the screen.
- Then you will see a message of iTunes on your iPhone screen, affirming that it has detected some device in the “Recovery Mode” and will ask the user to accept it.
- Then, hit on the “Restore” button.
- Now, wait until the factory resetting procedure gets finished.
- Then you will see your iPhone looks like a recently bought device.
Reset iPhone Through Your iPhone Setting:
You can also do a factory reset iPhone without Apple id by directly going to the settings option of your iPhone in the following way.
- Go to your iPhone menu section, then select Settings and then General.
- Then hit on the “Reset” option located at the bottom of your device screen.
- Now, press on Erase all content and settings option.,
- Next, you will need to enter the passcode.
- Press on the “Erase iPhone” to confirm.
Before following the above steps of the Factory Reset iPhone, you should take a backup of your device if you don’t desire to lose data.