In the digital era, we find uncountable users who are regular Pokemon-ers. When they find that their reset passwords not working they feel trapped –where to go and how to proceed for overcoming this frustrating issue?
Actually, Pokémon Go has removed ample user’s data, don’t be panic! Absolutely, one, in particular, has caused pure chaos: people’s accounts appear to have reset, undoing all the hard Pokémon-catching work they’ve been doing over the past three weeks. And you can imagine how annoying the situation for you. We are sharing a way to tackle this issue such as undo or prevent it, for those users who fear downloading the app update.
You have a dual way for overcoming your issue;
- Firstly, you can delete the app temporarily and later re-download or ensure that you have signed out completely from your account via heading to the menu, thereafter settings and later sign-out. This can be done twice for proper working.
- Next, you have to open the app along with selecting the Google login way.
- You would redirect to another browser like Safari web- browser for completing the login procedure. Further, check the email address that appears on the top- right corner of the page.
- Ensure it is a similar email address when you create your Pokémon Go account.
- But, if this address is not matching then sign-out of Google Account then log back to the correct account.
- Finally, the right email address will permit us to take back to the Pokémon Go app.
- Pokémon reset password
Steps to Pokémon reset password:
- First of all, open your web browser and then go to the ‘Google Account Recovery form’ for resetting your password, either visit the ‘My Account’ page for changing your password.
- Next, go to the Pokémon Trainer Club website to reset/change your Pokémon Trainer Club.
- Still, need support then you can take assistance from Pokémon Support Help Centre or Niantic Support.