Sometimes you may want to check out the good apps available on the store. What if the Windows App Store doesn’t open, loads, doesn’t work, closes immediately after opening, and can endlessly wait with a loading animation? There are very few simple solutions to solve Windows Store Not Working problem.
Adjust your date and time settings
The most common is that the date / time settings are incorrect, but that’s not noticeable. To adjust date / time settings, follow these steps:
- Search for “date and time” and open it.
- Select “Change date and time”.
- Adjust the exact date and time by clicking on the “Change date and time” time.
- Also, adjust the exact time zone according to the region.
Edit the Registry for Connection Errors
If a connection error occurs when you open the Microsoft Store or download an application, you can Edit the Registry for Connection Errors to do so follow this complete guide below.
- Press Win + R to open the Run field, type regedit and press Enter.
- In Registry Editor, go to the following path
- Right-click on Profiles and select Permissions from there.
- On Advanced Security Settings select Replace all child object permission entries with inheritable permission entries from this object and click ok.
- Restart your computer to apply this change and verify that the Microsoft Store is not running or not.
Restart your system and check if Windows Store not working is resolved or still there.
Clear The Cache
Too much cache in the Windows Store application will prevent it from functioning properly. To solve this problem, simply clear the cache, which is very convenient.
- Press Windows with R this will open the Run box.
- Type wsreset.exe in the search box and hit Enter.
- Then you will see a command prompt window will pop up, the tool begins to clear the cache automatically.
Run Command in Command Prompt
- Windows key and X now, choose Command Prompt.
- In the Command Prompt Window, type in the following command:
- powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
- Now click ok.
Disable the Proxy or VPN
- Go to Settings > Apps > VPN > Uninstall.
- After that re-open Settings > Network & Internet.
- Click Proxy , In Manual proxy setup turn off Use a proxy server.
This troubleshooting helps you diagnose Windows Store not working problem, If none of the above methods help, please try to download the troubleshooting tool provided by Microsoft.