What to do when Google Chrome doesn’t work properly
You must be easily getting the result of your search if you use Google to search for various things on the iPhone, but there are situations when you face difficulties during your Google searches. The very first thing that one can do is ask for immediate resolution by dialing Google Chrome Support Phone Number, otherwise can follow the mentioned steps:
1. Try closing other tabs and apps
When the iPhone runs out of memory, Google Chrome faces trouble to load websites. Therefore, close the unwanted tabs and apps running in the background.
2. Try clearing up memory
- Close all running tabs except the one where the error message is displayed.
- Quit background applications or programs.
- Pause all file or app downloads.
- Reload the erroring tab.
3. Restart Google Chrome
- Press the Home button of your iPhone twice.
- Swipe and close the Chrome window.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Try to load the error page once again.
4. Resolve Google Chrome crashing issue:
- Try to open the same page which is showing an error on a different browser. This will clarify whether the problem is with Google Chrome or webpage.
- In case, you face trouble only in Google Chrome, uninstall and reinstall it.
- While uninstalling make sure to check the checkbox to delete the browsing history and data.
- Once you are done, reinstall Google Chrome
5. Update Google Chrome
- Open the App Store on your iPhone
- Move downwards and go to the bottom section – click on Updates
- Find out Chrome Chrome in the list of apps that can be updated
- Tap Update to install if you find the web browser listed here
- Enter your Apple ID password if you are prompted to do so
- The updates will download and install
- Try to reload the tab with the error
6. Check the status of your internet connection
You are more likely to face this problem if your iPhone is not connected to the internet or it connected to Wi-Fi. So, make sure that the device is active on the internet.
When none of the given steps helps, dial the given Google Chrome Support Phone Number and ask for assistance from experts.